Tuesday, June 9, 2009

those walls i built , baby they're tumbling down

wishing everything was just like the movies
just like perfection
crying out
and then my prince steps in and saves the day
my prince takes all the troubles of this world away
wrapped in his arms and he knows just what to say

he knows what i need to hear, he knows how i can't
feel but says here anyway because he knows someday
i will be okay
someday i will be able to love him just as much as he loves me
i will be able to tell him all the things he told me
cradle him in my arms and promise everything will be okay

and as my emotion pours out ink onto blank paper
i glance back up at the door hoping he's going to burst through
and rescue me from all the monsters of this world

but this isn't the movies
this will never be perfection
all thats left is the love i have for him
and my love isn't perfect but its all i have left

No comments: