Thursday, June 11, 2009

i'll be missing you

i let him in
it was so hard
i dident want him to know all the secrets
but it felt good for him to know the truth
now im just waiting for him to leave
i know i should be just enjoying everyday talking to him
but im always afraid he'll leave that he just wont want
to deal with me anymore wont want to talk to me anymore
my history is that once i find someone i think i can talk to
think i can relate to they just leave with not even a goodbye

my relationships with guys really arent the greatest
and ive told him a lot maybe too much
why do i trust him so much?
should i be scared with all the information i've given him
but i'm not scared i do trust him and thats probably the scariest
part besides my dad(step-dad) he's the only guy ive let in

just please dont hurt me i really do believe in you

No comments: