Thursday, May 7, 2009

if i said i was truly over you my heart would say amen

im not giving in
im trying so hard not to give up
the makeup cant cover up the
sleepless nights
all my nightmares
all my worries
all my fears
all my pain
all my lies

i was doing better
or were my lies becoming so good even i believed them

i was happy
i felt good
i was smiling and it wasnt a lie
i was laughing
and it dident sting my heart everytime i said i was ok

i feel like im suffocating in my own pit of despair
i hate this
i hate how i feel
i hate how everytime im happy something destroys it
i hate everything
the one that could make me smile is now spreading that
smile on someone elses face

i feel like im in a million pieces begging
for someone to piece me back together
i really need to stop waiting on him
i know too well he's not coming
not now that he's found her

No comments: