Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girls Night

Ri-I'm so glad you were there i know everyone needed your strength and your words of wisdom to guide the night

Just know that you dont always have to be strong im here for you whenever your down
whenever you need someone to lean on you can ALWAYS count on me

BB-i'm really worried doll i love you to much to see this happen

im glad you came to support me but im even happier you stayed and supported everyone else

no matter what mentality you have we;re never gonna leave

kath- i really wished you would have told us more while i was there i know you are having a really hard time right now and i want to be there for you please let me in i will always love you
and when it seems impossible to live call me come see me talk to me i dont know how i could live without you

LMP- boy i think everyone knows i loves me some LP
darling anytime you need to talk im there
anytime you need to cry im there
anytime you need anything im there
guys are difficult but im always there to support you

Cara-i know you go through a lot and we've gotton closer but always know im here to listen and i love you very much

Beth-your problems are never too small for my ears im always here to listen
i love you dear

Josie-im so glad you decided to come we wouldent be complete without you i know theres a lot going on with you and i know especially how hard it is to let it all out but im glad you opened up and were there for each one of us

I'm really glad i decided to let everyone in im glad i dont have to hide my tears anymore thanks for being there everyone im sorry i had to leave early i just get really sick like you all know now
thanks LP for driving me home i can always count on you dearie

i really do love each and everyone of you more than you can imagine i dont know what i would do without you

i know ive made a lot of mistakes but you see past them and love the me that is in there somewhere

peace out <3

1 comment:

ma ri ah said...

i love you mikala.