Thursday, April 23, 2009

anything can set it off its like a domino effect
it started in art today then physics took its cut
but noon hour landed the biggest blow
i cant deal with it
how do they expect me to hold it all together
they dont even notice me
no one ever notices me
im just the quiet girl
shes quiet because shes shy

no im quiet because im afraid if i talk i'll let it all out
afraid to let them know how i feel afraid to let him know i love him
that i want him but he isnt interested he doesnt have a clue
i bet he loved her why wouldent he shes beautiful and amazing but i wish
that for once in my life the guy would choose me

she let me in today im glad i love her with all my heart and couldnt stand to lose her
i hope she always remembers im here
i know what its like more than anyone else

and im staying lying in this bed cause if i step outside that door all i face is pain
inside these four walls they cant hurt me
not anymore

No comments: