Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're chasing stars to lose our shadow


Soooo......
this weekend I hung out with Rachel =)
saw most of the girls *misses Lauren and Beth <3*=)
and got presents =)
and had thanksgiving dinner =)
It was a fantastic weekend.
Saturday Rachel came down around 2pm
We hung out talked,laughed X a million , and just had fun
Then we had our Turkey dinner and Dessert
After that I opened up my gifts I got
-One Tree Hill Season 2 & 5
-Clothes
-A scarf ( beth this should make you happy ;P )
-A purse with Johnny on it
-Plus besides buying me gifts my parents were
being so generous the paid for all the parts I
needed for my car :)
After presents and talkage
Rachel and I played with my brother and sister for a while
Then we went out for coffee with Kath,Cara,Stef and Josie
It was really fun sometimes people got a little out of control
but what can you expect from 6 girls in a contained space on caffeine
Rachel and I came back home and stayed up until about 2am
seeing as we had church the next day
Got up, got ready, went to church
played spoons in Sunday school =)
in church I dident see Riah and I was afraid
I wasent gonna be able to but then she showed up
late haha
and we had a pretty intense hug <3
plus we got to actually have a conversation
it had been a while
Then Rachel and I went to my Nana's house
and did a bunch of random stuff
-played N64
-got chinese
-played DINER DASH
-played scrabble
and watched some tv
Monday she had to leave cause her dad
had to catch a flight to Alberta or else
she would have stayed longer
but other than that it was
pretty much an AMAZING weekend.
The only thing that would have made it better
would be if Lauren and Beth could have made it up
but this means we'll have a lot to look forward to
at Christmas =)
So anywayyyzzz that was my holiday weekend


---Music Moment---
Secondhand Serenade-Stranger
im pretty much loving this band ;)

1 comment:

B. Mae Lea W. H. said...

*misses mikii & girls*
scarves RUULEEEE [ why yes, i am wearing one right now].

I wish I could've made it back too, but Christmas WILL be that much better. We'll party it up like it's ..Christmas <3 <3 <3