Friday, October 16, 2009

losing you is like living in a world with no air


update...
-went back to school Tuesday,
i like the structure it gives me but i also like my sleep :[
-Wednesday i watched Glee which i realize i now love
-Thursday we had a real lockdown at school
which was scary but we survived
- i got my check which i desperately needed
-today i got a phone plan , instead of wasting money
on stupid phone cards
-got pretty blue nailpolish
-and printed off pictures for my picture hanging thing
(it looks somewhat like kathryns for those of you who have seen kathryns room)
umm tonight i plan on filling out some scholarships
so ya i find my posts are getting pretty boring ,
talking about my life and whatnot
i have some ideas floating around in my head for some poetry
i might work on them ;)

----Music Moment----
Glee Cast-No Air
Destinys Child-Say my name ;P

No comments: