Friday, July 3, 2009

don't let me go, please don't let go

i shut the door
hide my face
and cry
they're not allowed to see my tears
no one is allowed to see my tears
because once i show them
they know that i am weak
they know that i can't even handle
a simple day
i can't handle anything
everyday i come home
lay in my bed
curl up and cry

im sick of self pity
its just not me
i always promised myself i would never
be the depressing one
no matter how bad it hurt i would
paint the smile on

i really can't do this anymore
everyday is a stuggle
and i dont have anyone left
oh yes they say they're still here
but they dont want to be
and its funny how i never see them or talk to them

im alone again
i think it might be better this way

-----you promised you would never
hurt me,,,guess what
you were wrong-----

No comments: