Monday, August 3, 2009

let me feel; I dont care if I fall



I miss Steven
he's someone I felt I could share anything with
I just felt happy around him
Even when he was making fun of my driving or my pointless stories
And saying goodbye to him meant letting go of that happiness he had restored
I know I'll still see him
he said he would come back and visit me
and I'm sure I'll make a few trips to Fredericton
since thats where almost everyone is going for school

I thought my summer would be spent
hanging out with everyone
but pretty much all i've done is work
I'm going to Maine in 4days
to spend some time with Rachel
I'm really excited i miss her
it sucks being away from her so much
She's my best friend and I only see her every few months

oh well; thats life i guess

no one is online and I'm really bored
and I miss them
I'm hoping to get one on one days with everyone
before they all go
so whoever ends up reading this
let me know ;)

---music moment ---
can't hate you-brandon paris band

No comments: